Take the chance to share your knowledge with our community and write for us!
Do you think you can inspire our readers in one of the millions of topics on the software testing tools world?
Can you write something that will enlightenment and give something to our readers?
We’ll be honest – Writing for STTools takes work! We want your article to be at it’s best form, and we want to help you get there!
Once your article is accepted you’ll get feedback from our team and you can choose what to do with it from that point.
It’s also rewarding! People from the industry will read your words and you can learn a lot in the process.
If you think you got it you just need to follow few rules and go for it:
Write for us on:
- Any subject related to software testing that can be useful to our readers.
- Manual testing / Automation testing / Tips and practices in testing world
- Methodologies in software testing world.
- Career in software testing world – Questions and answers / How to get ready to an interview / What do you need to know.
- Software testing studies.
- News and updates that we haven’t released ourselves yet.
Please don’t send us press releases or other sales pitches! They make us sad!!!
What we publish?
- Articles with 400-1000 words.
- Well written, on a subject from the list above.
How to submit?
Just e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a word/pdf/googledoc file and we will get to you soon with our feedback.